TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8600 Cl 10W40
Version May 2005
This lubricant, when used according to our recommendations and for the purpose for which is intended,
presents no particular hazards.
A safety data sheet complying with current EC legislation can be obtained from your local commercial adviser.
RUBIA TIR 8600 Cl 10W40
Synthetic based multigrade oil for diesel engines
Provide reliable performance
• Super premium quality heavy-duty engine oil that provides outstanding
performance in the most severe diesel and gasoline engine applications.
• Particularly formulated with advance-technology additives to provide reliable
performance in the latest emission designs, including those with EGR systems, as
well as satisfying the needs of older engines.
• API Cl-4/SL
• ACEA E5/E2/A3/B3
• GOBAL DHD-1
• Cummins CES 20071/2/6/7/20078
• Mack EO-M PLUS
• MAN 271/M3275
• MB 228.3/ 229.1
• Volvo VDS-3
Technical performances • Contributes to the reduction of both fuel consumption and emissions.
• Exceptional high temperature/high shear viscosity for bore-polishing protection and
reduced engine scuffing.
• Outstanding control of high temperature deposits and oil oxidation, excellent soot
control in both modern and older diesel engines.
• Excellent dispersancy provides outstanding soot control in EGR and non EGR
• The exceptional performance of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8600 Cl 10W40 results not
only from the advanced-technology additives but also from the use of synthetic
technology base stocks.
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8600 Cl Method Units SAE Grade 10W40
Volumetric mass at 15oC ASTM D1298 kg/m3 877
Viscosity at 40oC ASTM D445 mm2/s 100
Viscosity at 100oC ASTM D445 mm2/s 14.7
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 – 160
Flash point Cleveland ASTM D92 o C 218
Pour point ASTM D97 o C -33
Total Base Number ASTM D2896 mgKOH/g 10
The typical characteristics mentioned represent mean values.
Địa chỉ: C2 đường 18, KP4, Hiệp Bình Chánh, Thủ Đức, TP.HCM
Hotline: 0908 11 76 76 – 0973 11 76 76 Fax: (08) 37 267 802